[FC] FC compatible camp tent for sale

Ben and Lynn Stiles stiles at paonline.com
Mon Aug 7 14:44:16 EDT 2006

Hello folks:

I am going to sell my 1971 VW Westfalia tent. We have used it a few times with our camper van, but usually don't need that much space, so it doesn't get used enough.

This tent has a rubber strip that attaches directly to the rain gutter on the side of a Greenbrier or Corvan. Park your van, set up the tent, attach with the strip, open tent doors and van doors into them...instant condo for camping with NO modification to your van. Sleep in the van and use the tent for storage or sleep in the tent and keep your three deluxe bench seats for the gang and the gear. It is a true win-win. This is the same kind of tent Dave Palmer of California uses on his trips to Mexico and other camping trips as described in CorvanAntics March-April 1999 and July-August 2001.

This tent is all canvas with a rubber floor. Very leak proof. Size is about 9 feet by 11 feet and 6.5 fet tall.

Price is $650 and includes canvas storage bags (non-original) and PVC holders for the tent poles. I will deliver to our VW/Corvair campout in September (Bloomsburg, PA).

Ben Stiles