[FC] problem left rear signal light....

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Thu Aug 10 23:28:30 EDT 2006

Hi all!

Looking at the diring wiregram in my handy dandy manual for 64 I have no solid conviction that I can fully figure out the electrical pathway for the left rear signal on the 700 sedan.

I think I am looking for the 20 ga. dark green wire coming from the signal switch, through a terminal, through the firewall, through another terminal, and on to the left turnsignal lamp.

The housing is grounded and the bulb socket functions perfect.

I have no flashing from the engine bay terminal on the DG wire.

If I cannot get flashing from the switch itself, where do I go next with the tester? Or is it time for a new switch ...?

BTW, the new Greenbrier turnsignal switch appears to work fine.

thanx!
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC