[FC] Re: What's in a name?

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Fri Aug 11 11:20:57 EDT 2006

> So which was the first minivan?

How anyone could name a VW Type II or Greenbrier "mini"van is out of my
(German :-) scope, these are big vehicles!

As a child we (5 children, parents, grandma) often toured the Alpes in a 67
or so split window VW bus, never again so much use of 1st gear, but lots of
fun anyway.
We had a 72 VW Bus thereafter, I owned several VW "vanagons" both aircooled
and watercooled, a Greenbrier, a Corvan, still a Rampside, which just today
again transported a friend's defunct motorcycle ...

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep