[FC] LED taillights

Bruce Gwyther vairman at sisna.com
Mon Aug 14 11:31:33 EDT 2006

By far the best solution I have found is to paint the inside of the housings
bright gloss refridgerator white and use 2357 bulbs (NOT 2057). The 2357s
are a little brighter and the white paint helps reflect more light out the
lens.  It does make a world of difference!!  It also works on ALL 'Vairs.

                    Bruce Gwyther -- Bonneville Corvair Club
                    9 FC's (including '63 limo), '65 Corsa ragtop, '51 John
Deere "A"