[FC] VW ramp side?

Ben and Lynn Stiles stiles at paonline.com
Mon Aug 14 21:52:47 EDT 2006

I guess the question now has to be: "Who made the first Ramspide?" I had
heard rumors of a VW version...here it is:

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/1254618.jpg

Never one to get into the heat of political debates and such, my two cents
is that VW had the first minivan, Chevy improved on the design, and Chrysler
later flapped its wings and beat its chest claiming so many new features.
These "innovations" were just throwbacks to ingenius designs made decades
earlier by the aforementioned mini-bus makers. Everything old is new again.

Ben