[FC] VW ramp side?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 22:18:26 EDT 2006

I don't recall seeing one of those in "the days".  I suspect it is a
modification.  The VWs had a high deck and short folding sides (18 inches or
so) which folded down in sections.  There was storage under the floor.  Note
how the ribs on the back of the cab only go half way down.  That is where
the original floor would have started.

Later, JR
Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.