[FC] FC Rear Reflector

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Wed Aug 16 14:16:51 EDT 2006

Larry,

My plan is a modern version of  the FC Rear Reflectors;

as the GM reflective "coating" didn't last.

One of our "beta" testers has been field testing a highly reflective product
for several years now

- in SoCal sun and after 3 years it is still highly reflective.  This along
with our new US Halogen Lamps should light up the rear.

I am very skeptical of the response from FC owners of late

i.e. the high demand for FC Clutch and Accelerator Cables

-  we released last Nov. at GWFBT&SM - we have now sold 10 of each.

David

I've been wanting NOS/perfect FC rear reflectors for some time.  I'm very
pleased to hear you're going to try and make a production run.  I would like
to get in line for two sets.  If you would like a deposit, I would be happy
to send.

Larry Hickerson

Albuquerque

P.S.  Just to make sure I'm understaniding correctly, you're referring to
the reflectors that go in the coves on the tailgate, directly inboard of the
taillights, correct?  These were part of the deluxe equipment package.