[FC] rear door hinges and glove box bright panel needed for GB

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Wed Aug 16 16:57:24 EDT 2006

Hi all!

It has become abundantly apparent that the rear hinges for my GB have been lost in the paint process. That is the down side of taking a year plus and providing the vehicle for high school students to practice on.... not a big problem though as I am sure there are hundreds of sets of rear door hinges just laying around getting in your way.

I am also on the lookout for the glovebox decorative panel and the top glovebox latch for my 62 GB

thanx!
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC