[FC] glove box door panel bright work for FC...

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Thu Aug 17 22:30:21 EDT 2006

Well... thanx for the photos Dave and Lonzo ... both show the same as my GB.... no bright work in the glove box door...

However, in my handy dandy 62 FC owner's manual, one page clearly shows a bright panel there in a Corvan.... was it an option?

I went through a lot of FC pics from various Corvair websites and the Portland convention and did not find any pic that showed anything other than a custom door with decent looking wood finish or just the blank door with no bright work.

Anyway, I would very much like to get my hands on a bright panel that will match the gauge and radio panels.... I am sure the doors are the same for the cars and the FCs....

thanx!
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC