[FC] (FC) Re:Corvan versus Greenbriar

Norman Northcutt njnorthcutt at indianvalley.com
Tue Aug 22 17:03:19 EDT 2006

I have wondered for some time if anyone has any idea what the remaining number of Corvans and Greenbriars are.   Would think that there would be more Greenbriars due to the fact that more of the Corvans saw industrial use.   My 63 spent 10 years as a Sears service van and still had the Blue and Green colors on it when I purchased it in 1975,

It has spent the last 8 years being restored and if I ever get it back on the road will be rejoining Corvanatics.

Norm