[FC] (FC) Re:Corvan versus Greenbriar

Ben's Bus bensbus at paonline.com
Tue Aug 22 18:49:01 EDT 2006

I would think there are more Greenbriers left because there were more
produced overall. That and the fact that they served (mostly) family usage
probably helped them to survive. This whole conversation makes me think of
the Corvair cars and how early four doors seem to be in vogue right now. It
makes sense that many of them were scrapped in the 70's and 80's to offer
their parts to more desirable convertibles and two doors. Now...the four
doors are more rare, and thus seemingly more collectible.

Ben