[FC] fuel pump

Dave Sanger dksanger at pentel.net
Wed Dec 6 13:34:48 EST 2006

I replaced mine with an electric pump that I bought from Larry Claypool. I
also bought a "block" plate to seal off the old fuel pump. Both work fine.

I don't know the specs on the pump from Larry; I am sure he will be happy to
answer a question at(mr.vair at urbancom.net).

On the plug/casting, contact Jeff at bugclub101 at comcast.net His price is $42
for the aluminum casting.

Hope this helps.