[FC] Heater smell (stink?)

Bruce Gwyther vairman at sisna.com
Thu Dec 7 13:23:32 EST 2006

Ben,
    Check the PCV system.  There is more of a pressure buildup in the
crankcase when accelerating and if the PCV system is not fully functional,
oil will leak where ever it can, especially when pulling and under load. If
it has a PCV valve, replace it (they are cheap). If there is no PCV valve,
then check the vacuum balance tupe metering port for obstruction. Of course
this means that there is no blow-by past the rings. Then there is nothing to
do but solve the blow-by problem!!
                                          Good luck,   Bruce