[FC] help needed with engine ID....

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 01:20:53 EST 2006

The block numbers might just be meaningless, if the engine were rebuilt with parts from another engine.  I have see lots of variations through the years, and have even seen turbo blocks with 140 heads on them.  Today, the block stamping is just another number that might have no meaning at all.
Paul in CT