[FC] Exhausting

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 22 22:30:00 EST 2006

The outlet pipe on the car points almost straight back, where as the one for the FC tends to point more toward the right side of the vehicle.  I suggest that you get the correct pipe for a proper fit.  I believe that I have a new one if you want.  Send me a email if you want to purchase it.  thanks Paul in CT