[FC] Exhausting

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Dec 23 08:14:42 EST 2006

A car crossover pipe "will work"
Previous owner put one on my rampside as well, and it has been on there for
over 10 years.
He used a 45 degree angle adapter and the muffler is sort of diagonal with
the tail pipe coming out more or less right.

The proper pipe extends  further to the right of the vehicle before the turn
back.
If it is a good pipe, you can make it work. If it is borderline, replace it
with the right one.

Gary Swiatowy