[FC] Starter issues

Charles r75 at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 13 01:19:34 EST 2006

Thanks Merv, but the flywheel was a new Dale bolted unit and appeared to
be perfect and I'm sure it's fine. Let's hope I didn't torture the poor
thing.

Cesar - I do remember that a quick inspection revealed that the c-clip
on the solenoid was absent. I'm assuming that this is the very same
fulcrum pin that you mentioned. Sorry I didn't state that right off the
away but I'm not much of a "wrench" and sometimes I just take a quick
glance and then forget what the heck I was even looking for.

- Charles