[FC] Starter issues

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 01:32:58 EST 2006

As a retired EMT I have seen many accidents that resulted in permanent damage as a result of not thinking of the consequences of the actions.  I have a group of 3 short film clips that are called the Darwin awards that have been forwarded to me by a friend.  In each of them, I am amazed that the people didn't die as a result of their actions.  I will forward them to anyone that requests them. They are not gory, but do show stupid people doing stupid acts...
Paul in CT noahsarkinc @ earthlink.net  (remove spaces)