[FC] Starter issues

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Feb 13 22:52:55 EST 2006

Just to clarify a bit more about bumping the clutch... are you letting the
van roll downhill a bit, engine off, and engaging the clutch briefly,
effectively giving the whole van a good shake, then  you find the starter
engages properly?
I wonder if the sudden deceleration of the van results in a loose part
moving in the bendix? (ie: slide all the way back into 'off' position???)
another 2 cents
Merv Krull
Salmon ARm, BC