[FC] NY hotels and campground...

Ben and Lynn Stiles stiles at paonline.com
Sun Jan 8 16:46:24 EST 2006

Hello folks-

I was happy to see some limited information on the upcoming convention in the Communique. We are planning on attending the convention, in Ben's Bus, of course.

I am wondering if anyone can give more specific info on the name and rates of the campground? Going from the hints in President Sarah's message, the campground is near an amusement park. The only one that meets that criteria that we could find anything out about on the internet is $75 per night! For electric hook up in a Greenbrier?????????????? If that is the case, we will most likely be staying at the hotel for the convention. Apparently we will burn the extra $20 per night on gasoline getting to and from the venue if we camp.

Can anyone verify the name/rates of the proposed campground?

Thanks!  Ben