[FC] NY hotels and campground...

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sun Jan 8 16:58:02 EST 2006

Sure it is the Niagara Falls KOA on Grand Island.  It is on the KOA website.
Private - Good paved access rd. (West of town) N-bnd: From Jct of
I-190 & SR-324 (Grand Island Blvd, exit 19), N 2.2 mi on SR-324 (L);
or S-bnd: From Jct of I-190 & SR-324 (Grand Island Blvd, exit 20), S
1.5 mi on SR-324 (R). Good gravel interior rds. (Erie County)

SITES: Avail: 168 paved, 98 gravel, 96 grass, some shade, 10
pull-thrus (25 x 36), back-ins (25 x 40), most side-by-side hookups,
362 water, 168 sewer, 362 electric (30/50 amps),  (50 Tent
Sites)  (52 Rental units). central I-net

FAC: Restrooms and showers, dumping station, public phone, laundry,
RV supplies, metered LP gas, firewood,

REC: heated pool, Pond, boat rentals, horseshoes, enclosed rec hall,
enclosed game room, planned activities, playground, rec field,

Last year's rates: $32 to $41,
Visa, MasterCard, Discover,

TL RATING:  Park: 7.5, Restrooms: 7.5, Visual: 5.5

(716)773-7583. Open from Apr 1 to Oct 31.

See you and the family there.
Jim Davis