[FC] B-J Auction Rampside

Jim Forgey jforgey4 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:22:40 EST 2006

Hey Dio,

I'm pretty new to the Corvair, but taped Barrett
Jackson last night. I was going to try and put the
video of the Rampside on an attachment for those that
missed it. The truck looked really sharp, bed was
black. Engine deck was not opened, the specs for the
engine were posted on the B J website, I belive  it
was the standard 80 hp engine. paint and body looked
nice. I was just glad to hear lots of positive
comments from the announcers regarding the Corvair
line of vehicles. I think it was a nice plug for the
Vair.

I'll post the video as soon as I load it in to the
computer, if you have "Quicktime" you will be able to
view the footage.

Jim Forgey
64 Brier

--- Office 2004 Test Drive User