[FC] FC towbar

Vic Howard vichoward at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 21 09:19:32 EST 2006

Maybe I didn't ask the question properly, I am looking to put a towbar on
the back of my Rampside so I can tow a utility trailer. (single axle 4' x8')
Thanks
Vic Howard

 Are you looking to tow a particular vehicle frequently?
If so, most of the places like Harbor Freight have a tow bar that is
Generally used to tow behind a motor home. You have to install attaching
Points to the "towed" vehicle.

Gary Swiatowy