[FC] B-J Auction Rampside

mclark67 at charter.net mclark67 at charter.net
Sat Jan 21 17:10:28 EST 2006

 If you watch this auction on the speed channel, you will
> >see other vehicles go for what some may think of as "stupid money".

Like the Amphicar that went for $115,000?  We in the Amphicar community couldn't believe that one.  An excellent car will usually go for about $40,000(but it will take awhile).  The guy out on the west coast who restores them says his very top end resto will be 90,000, though I don't know who in their right mind would pay that.  Most cars trade these days for around 20,000.

Speaking of Corvairs and Amphicars, anyone know where the Corphibian is these days?

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia