[FC] B-J Auction Rampside

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Jan 22 07:42:37 EST 2006

And did everyone see what the Futureliner went for!!!!!
4 Million! A new record! Hey I know there are only like 3 of these left in
existance............
Talk about something totally impractical, and all I could think of is where
would someone store it? and how would you get it home.........
Gary Swiatowy
my garage ain't big enough..........