[FC] My First Post

Tom St.Amand lumppytom at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:40:51 EST 2006

Bill,

This is Tom from Port Angeles WA, Welcome. You are just a few days late I sent a van to the Junkyard last sat. with a very good bed intact.  I was going to use it to replace one on a truck I own but was talked out of that Idea at last convention due to the millions of spot welds involved in removing the bed. After removing fenders for myself and a gentleman in Belgium I am aware if the messy job  involved in transferring panels and felt for my situation I made the right choice. If you are interested I have a 64 Greenbrier I am going to sell all or parts soon (cheap). It too has a good bed.  I also have a Rampside camper I am willing to give away to anyone who can use it but it is going to require a solid truck as it is a very heavy pig. But no leaks even in our 28 day rain surge and very restorable.  Call me if you are interested @(360) 452-5374. or lumppytom at hotmail.com<mailto:lumppytom at hotmail.com>
I do have other parts available if you are interested.  I can send Pictures if you like.

Good luck,
Tom St. Amand