[FC] BASHING ?RESOLVING?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 21:07:08 EDT 2006

i always thought any complaints with a vendor who uses C O R S A as a
advertising medium were supposed to be taken before a review committe of corsa board
members?
if problems not resolved by a reasonable means they were then banned from
communique advertising?
 i really dont think a public forum is the bashing place until all other
means have been tried , even then i would tread carefully...  just my thoughts as
a former business owner and a customer for many years of many vendors.
in other words try to use corsa first , thats part of our dues priveledges i
think....

regards, tim colson