[FC] Re: Bad mouthing bad service

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Jul 10 09:36:08 EDT 2006

I certainly do not condone vendor bashing.
But if there is an issue, it is beneficial to be brought to light if all
other avenues have failed to solve the problem.
I would give Lon a little extra lattitude at this time, but he would not
have been as successful over the years as he has been with continued bad
service.

Then again, if a vendor was known to rip people off several times, and I
was stung, I would scream to high heaven and let everyone know that would
listen...........

I referred to a local restaurant owner as a fool in a club newsletter after
he single handedly ruined the car show we had held at his restaurant. Not
only did he treat us badly all day, but our DJ, and participants as well.
This was a T-Bird group, not Corvair. Imagine my suprise when I found that
it was OK with the club officers for the way he treated us as he was a
friend of the show sponsor. I ended up getting thrown out of the club over
a single word..............

IN any event, this can be a very controvercial topic.............

Gary Swiatowy