[FC] Re: Bad mouthing bad service

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 15:39:02 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/9/2006 5:17:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pnsskiver at sbcglobal.net writes:

I never  understood the thought that you can't say anything bad about a
vendor. If  there is a pattern of service related failures I would like to know
about it  and decide on my own whether or not to due business with them. I do not
have  alot of disposible income to lose on parts or services and others
experiences  can save my project from failure.

    In my previous post take to heart what I have said,  it is now in print.
It deals with exactly what has been said above.
    In a nutshell, what I said was, anyone can talk  about an incident that
happened to them, what will not be tolerated is the  second and third post from
other people jumping on the band wagon and bashing  any one vendor with "this
is what happened to me".

    Make a post vent and get over it, but only the  person that it happened
to. If you have a past incident, keep it to yourself,  it's old news.

    Ken Hand
    Corvanatics Prez