[FC] Re: help needed with signal switch wiring...

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Mon Jul 24 03:01:36 EDT 2006

> Third question: does the switch mount on the support with the connector side up (under the dash) or down (pointing towards the pedals and hence danger of catching my toe on it and busting it)????

Now that there is sun light again (around here ;-) I had a look: factory
mounting is on the upper side of the support brake, i.e. pointing to the
dash.

Adding to the previous post, even when all colors would be unreliable,
find the flasher input wire coming from the flasher relay at the fuse
bluck, plug it into third row middle, and reminding that middle row
is rear connections, third row outsides are front, and one side of
"pyramid" means one side of car, just plug in one wire after another
while having the flasher activated, so you immediately can verify
if the new connection is OK.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep