[FC] Anti-Roll Bars - Update #6

Greg & Virginia walthours at starpower.net
Fri Jun 9 21:02:15 EDT 2006

Update #6:  Greetings!

I deposited 10 checks this morning.  Patrick Skiver's was waiting for me when I got home.  Mike Weirmier's check is on the way.

I'm still waiting for checks from Joel Rushworth, Ray Davis, Allen Bristow, and Rad Davis.  Please be sure to include phone numbers & email addresses.

I need phone numbers for Dave Ziegler, Ed Corson, and Garry Parsley.

I need email addresses for Dave Ziegler and Garry Parsley.

I think this should be the last "public" email to the corvanatics list.  I would rather put in everyone's email addresses, since the next post will have everyone's address, email address and phone numbers.  Email me off list with your replies.

When I spoke with the Addco rep on Wednesday, he indicated that it would probably take 6-8 weeks to have them made and shipped.  So we will all need to be patient.

As always, feel free to email or call if you have any concerns.

Thank you!

Greg  703/768-6040 H (not after 9pm!)
         202/324-3704 W (7-4:30)