[FC] Anti-Roll Bars - Update #6

woohey at aim.com woohey at aim.com
Thu Jun 15 21:33:17 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I recently purchaed front and rear bars from Addico, about 3 days
before the current deal you guys got.  Anyway, I installed the front
bars last week, they are great.

I do have a possible tip for the group, Naturally, I jacked up the
front end and removed the tires to do the install.  The front end looks
higher now, I am not sure but think I may should have measured with the
front end under load.  Just a thought to keep in mind.

Mike Murino supplied an excellent pic of his install that I found very
helpful, if anyone needs it, email and I can forward it.  Thanks again
Mike.

Keith Graham
64 Greenbrier
63 Moza Vert