[FC] GB painted grille or chrome grille?

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Wed Jun 21 21:35:45 EDT 2006

Hi all!

Just saw a demo of a new process for "chroming" stuff... any stuff... even deer horns, bear skulls, plastic hubcaps, gas tanks, you name it, he can "chrome" it.

That said, what is the considered verdict on painted grille vs chrome grille?

Painted grilles were only available on Corvans?

The headlight and tail light trim are both bright work, so if I changed to a painted grille, would I need to change the other stuff?

My GB came in standard trim. Painted hubcaps and bumpers.

Looking forward to your collective thoughts.....

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC