[FC] Ken Hand Spring Kit

Paul Campbell paule_3 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:06:12 EST 2006

Thanks very much Ken !
V/R   Paul C.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: VairMech at aol.com<mailto:VairMech at aol.com>
  To: corvanatics at corvair.org<mailto:corvanatics at corvair.org>
  Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Ken Hand Spring Kit

  In a message dated 3/4/2006 8:48:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
  paule_3 at hotmail.com<mailto:paule_3 at hotmail.com> writes:

  since  we're talking about ride quaity here, what air pressure should I be
  running in  the fron tire of my 61 Rampside?  I don't load it down or anything
  like  that.  Usually just me in the cab (sometimes the wife too). I am running
  radials naturally.

      When I had my van and we did travel with it  extensively, I ran the
  usuall 35 psi rear and 28 psi front.
      Now, with that said, you can run less air if you  want a better ride and
  less handling. I personally would not run less that 20  psi in the front or
  less than 28 psi in the rear.

      Ken Hand