[FC] E-mail Version Sent!

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 22:55:29 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 10:45:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
woofcorvair at aol.com writes:

I am  presently owner of a 1962 Rampside and  would enjoy reading and
learning
more about them and the other FC models.  Please include  my  email and name
on
your list for receiving the E-mail  version.

    Darrel,
    This is for paying club members only. I don't have  a roster in front of
me to look and see if you are a member. Being just on the  Corvanatics email
list is not a member of the club.
    If you are a member please accept my  apologies.
    Ken Hand