[FC] Reg.

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 03:15:06 EST 2006

Hello Merv;
       I have a 62/64 Greenbrier FC, Auto, 102 HP Monza, Painted like the Bettsy Ross flag Red/White/Blue circle of stars on back panel at the rear. Soon I'am having it vinyl rapped as a giant fingerprint for an organization that I've have started it will be used as an equipment Van. I'll send you pic's later as it is painted now and then after the transformation. Is there any other info you need other than my name and address and phone #?  Owner is Charles Bartlett; 214 Union St; Defiance, Ohio 43512  # 419-782-5404.
  Thanks
  Charles B.

Merv Krull <krupross at sunwave.net> wrote:
  Hey Darrell! Whether you are a member or not, I would like details of your
Rampy along with up to three pics (jpegs) to add to the FC Registry I am
working on. I hope to document as many current FCs as possible...
send directly to me at
krupross at sunwave.net
thanx
Merv Krull