[FC] Corvan Antics March April E-Letter

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 18:16:23 EST 2006

George,
  I am not changing anyone unless they request it.
  5.0 might open it I can not try. it is written in 6.1 but if you are willing to be a test subject I could send you it as an experiment

  Thanks
  Mike

george koenig <geobarb at cox-internet.com> wrote:
  Mike. I will need the printed Newsletter. I have acrobat version 5.0 and
Windows 98SE.
The Acrobat 800# people tell me I cannot download or get the more current
versions because my old antiquated 98 system won't handle them. Computer
whiz, I'm not.
Otherwise I would like the Email letter.
George Koenig
geobarb at cox-internet.com

Mike Moyer
Corvan Antics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs
1963 Greenbrier Deluxe 64 110 FC motor / 4 Spd
1963 Rampside 110 4spd (Group Red)
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C
1965 Monza Convertible 140 4 spd X 2