[FC] Corvan Antics March April E-Letter reader help

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 19:22:55 EST 2006

acrobat reader 7.0 runs fine on 2 of my win98se puters along with 2 xp pro
systems here. should not be a problem.  you may have to go to windows update
site first to get explorer 6.0 or better.  other that that it will run. i just
tried it on my car shop puter running win98se and only 400mhz with 384 of ram.
opened fine. nice newsletter.
- Adobe Reader 7.0 Freeware Software Date Added 05-Jan-2005; License
Freeware; Operating Systems 98/NT/2k/Me/XP/95; Notes The Adobe Acrobat Reader download
is just an installer. ...
http://www.tucows.com/preview/194959
    try to copy and paste this site for downloader.  hope this helps you
enjoy the newsletter in full blooming color.
regards, tim colson