[FC] Suggestions

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 22:50:29 EST 2006

At this point I am going to make a few suggestions  about this list. We all
have been pretty good about what and how much we post  about a thread.
    BUT, there is one area that needs attention and  that is the use of
private replies. I am going to pick on JR cause he just did  it. That reply should
have been private and not to the whole list.
    It is very easy to send a private email, usually  just clicking on the
persons email at the top of the post instead of clicking  reply or reply all.
    I just sent a private reply to Ed, not that hard to  do.
    There have been many instances in the last two  weeks where about 1/3 of
the replies should have been private and not to the  list.
    I do not want to babysit this site and email  everyone when they do
something like that. This was mentioned by someone earlier  and the list replies
keep coming.
    So please don't be lazy and just make sure of  where you are sending your
emails.
    Thanks Everyone
    Ken Hand, One of the List  Moderators.