[FC] diecast

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Mar 10 15:11:11 EST 2006

Sadly I have not run across any diecast Greenbriers.
But over the years there have been several depictions of the FC.
use the link below to access my webshots photo albums, there you will find
2 albums, one titled Corvair Toys, and one called Joe Darinsigs Corvair Toy
collection. there you will see some examples of what is out there.

http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66/0

Most of these are collectibles, so now the only way to obtain them is
through e-bay, and toy shows. Japanese tin Greenbriers are the most common,
though there are several plastic ones available.
There are 2 currently available, one hot wheels size and one in 1/24 scale.
These are resin (plastic) versions. You will not find these at Wal Mart,
but either through e-bay or through the internet.
Gary Swiatowy