[FC] E-mail Version Sent!

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Sat Mar 11 14:39:27 EST 2006

What, a corvair owner around Springfield, Mo?  And he owns a rampside!  Nope wasn't me that sent that email, must be another one out there!  What GREAT NEWS!
If you are not a member of the Corvanatics Group of the Corvair Society of America (CORSA) and would like to see some samples of both the CORSA publication and the Corvanatics publication feel free to contact me, I am in the book.
Keith Hammett
Willard, Missouri
'62 Rampside
'65 Convertible
PS:  Is yours the white rampside that was shown in Willard several years ago?