[FC] Suggestions

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 22:36:27 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/14/2006 10:25:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

But, I'm  also glad to see that it did not get dropped and that it is at
least  receiving consideration.  Making REPLY go to an individual rather than

the list, that is.

    From the list here, I only got a couple of  replies and both of you are
also on VV. 2 out of 162 is a very small  percentage.
    I have sent off a private email asking the officers  what they think. So
it is still under consideration and as soon as there is a  decision there will
be an announcement here.

    As far as Dennis, he has been on VV to long!  LOL

    Ken Hand