[FC] Suggestions

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 14 22:57:12 EST 2006

Hi Ken,

Mike Moyer, Dave Herrin, and Thomas Stingl answered in the public area
saying they would like to see that change.  Ron and Steve left answers which
made me wonder if they understood the problem.  Perhaps it does not happen
to them in their software?  I don't know what other "private votes" you may
have received.

Dennis said it was set up with Reply and Reply All BOTH sending back to the
list in order to increase traffic.  What started the current discussion was
your email saying that private stuff should be sent privately.  So, I guess
you guys need to decide which way you want it - more traffic which leaves a
wide open opportunity for more mistakes in the future OR send private stuff
privately, which means a change is order to make that easy for the user to
do.  Head or Tails?

Later, JR