[FC] Rear Door Handle

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 21 18:01:31 EST 2006

The door handle might have been changed sometime during the lifetime of the vehicle prior to your purchasing it.  The handle is easy to remove and take to the locksmith along with the original key.  You are fortunate to have a original key with the number stamped into it.  Most are long lost by now.  Paul in CT......