[FC] Rubber Mat

Russell, Sam Sam_Russell at trekbikes.com
Wed Mar 22 10:55:45 EST 2006

Guys is there any way to repair my rubber floor mat in the back of my
Greenbrier where the seats are? The mat is all there but it has some
long tares in it that I was hoping fix. I was wondering if I could flip
it over on a nice flat surface and glue some tape over the cracks from
the back so that when you flipped it back they would not be as
noticeable and would not come apart or get any worse. I was thinking
like vulcanizing glue like you use to patch a tube with. Also are there
any tricks to making old rubber more lively?