[FC] Ultravans for sale.

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Mar 28 15:09:35 EST 2006

UV numbers 510 through 557 were originally powered by Chevy 307 cuin
engines (powerglide, marine Vee drive and 65 Corvette rear
suspension).  The Ultra Factory converted 13 more to Olds 455 cuin
power (rear wheel drive).  Several more were owner converted to V-8
or V-6 power (most poorly done).
Jim Davis