[FC] '63 Corvair Tail Light Lenses!

woofcorvair at aol.com woofcorvair at aol.com
Wed May 3 21:28:27 EDT 2006

Hello Corvair  Owners!
    Right now, I  could use some much needed help in finding both pairs
of tail light and backup lenses for  my 1963 Corvair Spyder Convertible.
A few months ago, someone  deliberately broke all four of my rear lenses to
this car (a case of  vandalism).
    Since this crime  occurred, I have been trying to locate good, used,
or new pairs of these lenses on  Ebay, Clark's, and a few retail shops in
California.  Everyone is  wanting to much for these lenses and the shipping.
Again, I need one pair  of backup, and one pair of tail light
(stop) lenses for this car.   Please help!   Thank you,  Darrell