[FC] 1963 Corvair Lenses Needed!

woofcorvair at aol.com woofcorvair at aol.com
Thu May 4 23:41:33 EDT 2006

Hello Corvair  Members!
   Again, I am still in  need of both pairs of rear lenses for my 1963 Spyder
Convertible.   Hopefully, one of the Corvair members/owners
will be able to read this and  consider selling some of their stock.
    Both pairs of  these lenses on my car were destroyed by vandalism.
I have contacted several Corvair  parts stores and either they do not have
this particular year's lenses, or they  are priced too high.
    Thank you for  your consideration.   Darrell