[FC] test stand

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 10:09:31 EDT 2006

The jumper cables are of poor quality and can't carry all the current that the battery has and the starter needs.  Also, a rebuilt engine is usually very tight for the first few revolutions, so try to spin it over with the plugs removed and a little light weight oil in the top of cylinders to lubricate the rings.  Paul in CT