[FC] (no subject)

Joel Rushworth - Morton-Clarke Victoria joelr at morton-clarke.com
Sun May 14 04:42:48 EDT 2006

Don't forget, two of the pull switches, (lights and wipers I think) are
located in a seperate pod on a Spyder dash that mounts below.  With your
seating position in an FC this can result in some nasty scrapes when
reaching for the parking brake handle.  Keep that in mind when placing the
pod.

Regards,
Joel